You may be wondering what to bring, and one dish that can please a crowd is a buffalo chicken dip. You can’t beat this dip in terms of how easy it is and how delicious the end product is. It is very cheesy and the hot sauce adds only a little bit of heat, so even those that don’t like spicy foods could find themselves enjoying.
For those that want to print & try this recipe you can take it from below.
- 1/2 cup | Ranch or creamy caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup | Hot sauce
- 1 cup | Shredded chicken
- 2 cups, plus more to top | Shredded cheese
- 8 ounces | Cream cheese
NOTE: You can use the cheese and hot sauce of your choosing. We used Frank’s Red Hot sauce and a Mexican cheese blend.
- Preheat oven to 450˚.
- Spread the cream cheese along the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish.
- Mix chicken, dressing, hot sauce, & cheese together in a bowl until well combined.
- Spread chicken mixture into baking dish, and top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until cheese has just begun to brown.
Let us know what you think, and how it went if you decided to make it yourself. I’m also always willing to try new things, so feel free to email recipe recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.